1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 Super duty Fisher Part #'s

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chs1993, Aug 30, 2010.

1. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Wondering if any one has part numbers needed for the electrical install on a 05 super duty with a 8' straight HD blade. I tried looking them up on fishers website it might be me but i couldnt make any sense of there chart?:dizzy:

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

What would you need? I believe I have an entire truck side harness for that truck.

3. FLC2004

FLC2004 Senior Member

I might be an idiot for asking this but since fisher and western is the same, would the part #'s be the same? Probably not, right? But if so, i have them off my '06, from western though. Sorry, don't know too much about fisher.

4. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Im not sure, I know alot of the parts work back and forth between fisher and western.

5. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

I need the whole electrical side. I've been hunting around and have had alot of various price offers off ebay, and locally not sure what i'll end up doing. If you want to message me if you have them and a price feel free to.

6. LON

LON Senior Member

so you need headlights as well as the hydraulic? The hydraulic side comes as a complete package #26705-1.
    Headlight side depends on headlamps:
    H13 = #29049 harness
    2B = #29051 harness
    3-port module for either is #29070-1

You have a control? Joystick #8292 or hand-held Fish-Stik #29800

7. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Fisher/western part #'s

Just so you know Fisher and Western have different part numbers for the exact same parts. Makes alot of sense dosen't it?