1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 or 06 Ford with X-Blade?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by gt2002gt, Dec 14, 2005.

1. gt2002gt

gt2002gt Junior Member

I looking into gettin a new 05 06 Ford F-250 with a fisher X-Blade. If anyone is running this setup please post some pictures. If not any other newer ford with Western or Meyers. Thanks guys!!

2. Boycea

Boycea Member
    from MA

I just purchased an 06 F350 with an x-blade, I will be gone for the weekend and will post some pics of it. As for the results, I love it. Due to the attack angle of the plow it scrapes a lot better than my regular minute mount on my one ton.

3. DieselRules

DieselRules Junior Member

Yeah ditto. I would like to see some too. Especially of the front of the truck with the plow removed (mount).

4. gt2002gt

gt2002gt Junior Member

I dunno what everyone else thinks but a new Ford with that big chrome accent grille and a new X-blade in stainless steel (non powdercated).... OHHHH in my head its a beautiful thing so lets see some pics!!!