1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 f350 mount and wiring, whats is worth

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fireboy6413, Oct 7, 2009.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

I just bought another plow, debating on selling everything that came with it, I have all the wiring mount and joystick, What can I get for all of this.

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Whats it for. Going to need some more info.

3. fireboy6413

I haven't really looked at everything yet, I just picked it up, But I have all the wiring truck side for an 05 f350, joystick and module, everything seems to be in great shape, its all been in a box so its very dusty, I also have the truck side mount, it looks brand new, im gonna clean everything up in the morning. Ive never bought his stuff separately so I have no idea what its worth, I bought it all with the plow. Not sure if I should hold one to this stuff or sell it

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yeah...............brand and model would help.

5. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

I'm interested in the wiring/controller if you want to sell it.

6. fireboy6413

Sorry guys, its all from a western ultra mount pro plus, yeh make some offers,

7. mike04743

mike04743 Junior Member
    from maine

fireboy like to get harness

8. mike04743

mike04743 Junior Member
    from maine

do you have email

9. mike04743

mike04743 Junior Member
    from maine

harness