1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 F250 xlt sport ext cab $19,995 for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by picknick15, Nov 26, 2009.

1. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

I am selling my truck and hopefully getting a king ranch. The truck is a 2005 f250 diesel xlt sport which means it has black leather interior. The truck has back up sensors, 4x4, leather, cruise, gooseneck hitch, plow prep package, power and heated mirrors, power windows and doors, and only 72000 miles on it. Both the tailgate and rip in seat have been fixed since the pictures were taken so don't worry about that. All of the decals will be removed before you take posseson of the truck. If you have any questions feel free to call or email me at anytime. 301-501-1724 picknick15@hotmail.com. Follow the link below for pics, there are also pics in my garage. As I said I am asking $19,995 but KBB on the truck is $28,535. I also have upfitter switches for the truck that will go with it for another $75. To let you all know I will probably be making a trip to friendswood, tx in the next week or so so if you are down that way we could probably work something out as far as delivery. I am located in Mc Henry, Md

http://s792.photobucket.com/albums/yy202/picknick15/

2. delong17

delong17 Senior Member
    from 48009

would you take 13 for it? thats all i got for a plow truck right now?

3. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

No sorry I need 19,500 atleast.