1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 f250 with 8'6" EZV

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Pete7, Nov 22, 2005.

1. Pete7

Pete7 Member

I hope i did this right. I still have to get ballast for the bed and a light for the roof.
    Pete

new truck and plow (Small).JPG

new truck and plow (5) (Small).JPG

new truck and plow (4) (Small).JPG

2. Looks awesome Pete!!!:cool:

I have one recommendation, get the snow foil, you won't be sorry,,,,:drinkup:

3. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice rig i gotta take some pics of mine

4. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

Nice set up!!!!!!!!!

As far as Midwests comment about the sno-foil, I don't belive they make a snofoil for the V but you can get what Fisher calls Deflectors that are made of rubber that will work similar to the sno-foil.

5. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

rubber snow deflector is a must

6. That is correct, I did not know the exact term that Fisher called it. I figured that snowfoil would make better sense. A rubber snow deflector, to someone that didn't know what it was, might be confusing:dizzy:

7. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Hmmm Western comes with one standard. Why doesn't Fisher?

8. ljrce

ljrce Senior Member

all westerns dont come with one because u can by one used and the owner could have tacken it off :gunsfiring: :drinkup: :waving: :angel:

9. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I'm jealous, what a nice setup! Is that a 5.4 V8?

10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Very Nice Truck!! What motor is in that bad boy??

11. Big Dog D

Big Dog D PlowSite.com Addict

I agree, that's why I posted the right name before he bought a $350-$400 part that wouldn't work. I wasn't doing it to one-up you.

12. Pete7

Pete7 Member

Yes it is the V8, I wanted the diesel but could not justify the expense. I always have some stuff in the bed but never really heavy loads and I usually only keep the trucks for 2-3 years. I then considered the V10 but once again it seemed wasteful.
    Pete