1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 f250 squeaking

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by chevyshovelin, Mar 16, 2005.

1. chevyshovelin

chevyshovelin Junior Member

hey guys,I just recently purchased a 2005 f-250,i just hit 1500 miles,on my way home from work the steering wheel started to squeak,,sounds like a rubbery type of squeak,,not coming from outside or under hood,noise is in the neck behind wheel in cab?anyone had this prob.?,,and can i go to a differnt dealer ,,or do i have to go to dealer i purchased from for warrany issues,cause they are real jerks,,thanks for your input,,mike. :waving:

2. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I'd go to where you purchsed it. Has to be under warranty with 1500 miles.

3. jeffw

jeffw Senior Member

id go to any ford dealer ford handles the warrenty not the dealer, go where the service is best and next time make your purchase there.

jeff

4. saleen49

saleen49 Junior Member

but the dealer that sold it to you will most likely give you a loner car and you can beat the crap out of it :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup: