1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 f250 falling apart

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by finnegan, Feb 10, 2007.

1. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

heard a few noises in the front end -dealer says bring it in --on the way there a u-joint on the four whell drive actually fell out and i watched it skip down the road behind me ---not cool at all:realmad:

2. Focker

Focker Member

Nice!...I dont know if you read my thread about my POS 06, but this makes me feel even better!

3. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

now west herr ford is holding my plow truck hostage so they can check it over because thats never happened before --what ******** --that was the last time i do buisness with them:realmad:

4. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

U Joints should be done every year if you plow. If not every year atleast every 2 years. Plows take a huge toll on the front end.

5. finnegan

finnegan Senior Member

had it in to the dealer twice for noise in the front end and wheel hop in 4wd in the snow --and they told me i was nuts and that all 4wd trucks do that.....:mad: