1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 F150 with 26series Snoway pics

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by lilphil26, Dec 4, 2008.

1. lilphil26

lilphil26 Junior Member

Sorry for the delay guys. This is my first time posting pics so I hope I dont screw it up. You can see the truck handles the plow really well. Mind you it has timbrens in the front, and 500lbs of ballast in the back.

plow1.jpg

f1502.JPG

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Nice rig, I'm sure you'll be happy with your Snoway:salute:

3. lilphil26

lilphil26 Junior Member

I have only used it once so far, but so far, Im more than pleased with it!!!! Definately worth the money. Does anyone know, if I puncture the moldboard, can I replace it with a stainless instead of a poly?

4. Lil STX Ford

Lil STX Ford Senior Member

looks nice on your truck...

5. BKFC255

BKFC255 Senior Member

Great set up and the f 150 hold the plows real well. I have got to get a set of timbrens for mine I put a 2.5" lift in the front of mine. I dont have a 26 but I have the MT, and want snow now so I can try it out.

6. Brew

Brew Member

Very nice. Welcome to the Sno-Way family. We appreciate your business.

The 26 series 7'6" stainless steel replacement blade sheet is p/n 96108023. Currently, Sno-Way has a limited amount in inventory but when it's gone, it's gone. We do not intend to make any more.

Thank you,

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Costly replacement, not only the cost of material but the freight. Even the steel is expensive to ship. The poly is very durable, you will have to work hard to puncture it. It has not proved very popular on a cost basis, particularly when you look at it in relation to Poly.

8. vwovw

vwovw Senior Member

i've had my poly v for 7 years and finally broke one. replaced it with lexan poly for $115. bought a sheet and had them cut it in four pieces.