1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 F-250 Sd Pics

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by DBLC, Jan 20, 2004.

1. DBLC

DBLC Junior Member
    from Zone 7

Does anyone have any pics of the new 05 F-250 SD????? When will the trucks be out? I assume it will look similar to the 150's.
  2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

3. GLS

GLS Senior Member

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

still sportin the V-10 badge :nod: :nod:
  5. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Just a little change in the grille and dash,but the big change is coil spring front end on 4x4s still a solid axle but a coil setup like a Dodge.Im gonna buy one but not till 06 when I trade in my 03 Supercrew for a V10 F250 Crew Cab.
  6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

that must be the emergency stop button on the dash :p :p :p
  7. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

Better hurry up and get an 04... hate the new 05 dash design

JB1LNDSCPR Junior Member
    from NY

I am very disapointed in the new set-up to coil springs. goin right down the shitter............Was the toughest truck made......now what we gonna plow with thats going to hold up.....like the trucks now..
  9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

What? Coil springs will be alot better for plowing. Most people on this site agree.:nod:
  10. Evan528

Evan528 PlowSite.com Veteran

Wow, I looked at the picture at thought its about time they change the dash. Looks alot more sleeker and up to date then the current.
  11. juggernaut

juggernaut Member

Where did you hear they were going to have coil spring front axles? I heard this too (forget where) but thought it was only speculation.
  12. james731

james731 Member
    from ny

coil springs? why cant they just leave the truck alone i like the 99-04 style they change trucks around all the time the new 150 looks horrible along with the new expeditions and exploerers now their going to change the superduty i understnad they change it to make it better but they also make them uglier leave the style alone they look fine dodge ruined their truck also chevy makes their trucks look nicer every year but i like ford guess im keeping my 00 350 for a while
  13. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

Maybe im not used to it yet..... Just like i hated the new plowsite look ... now its not so bad