1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 F-250 Leveling Kit

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ultimate plow, Aug 17, 2009.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

finally got the icon 2.5" coils and shocks on. 4" block in the back. A lot better than before.
    [​IMG]

2. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

Hey bud, How much did the 2.5"ers cost ya and where did ya get um? My 09 F350 has that GHETTO rake. Also how is the ride? Is it still like stock?

3. ultimate plow

from N. IL

My icon kit was $. If I could do it all over again I would of never spent as much as I did. But you can get either 2" coil spacers, or new coils and shocks. Spacers cost like a 100 and coils and shocks can cost from $200-500 depending on what brand you get. the ride still feels stock. Really isnt that bad. I also put in new alignment cams.

These guys are great and know there stuff.
    http://www.trucktoyzperformance.com/

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  4. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

That is a sweet looking truck!

5. dodge_dude

dodge_dude Member
    from canada

sweet truck, what kind of light bar you got on top?

6. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Nice looking truck! The 08 mirrors make a world of difference dont they?

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Nice looking truck, just need some 285s or 305s on some nice wheels to set it off.

You ever up in the Woodstock area? I don't think I've ever seen your truck.

8. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Thanks. I remember when it was stock it was nice but not as nice lol.

9. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Its a federal signal

10. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Thanks. I thought I loved the old mirrors when I first got the truck. Then I put these on, its night and day diffrence. I love how much you can see, feels much safer too.

11. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Thanks. Its got 33" pro comps. I def want to get some 18" chrome wheels with 35"s. Gotta make money this winter:drinkup:. Not really up that way much. Iv seen your truck at mcc a cupple times going to farm and fleet.

12. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I think some wheels like this: http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/wheels.php?item=ClassicII would look pretty good on your ford.

Here's a pic of a friends old 02 with 295 cooper stt's and those wheels. (No pouting Colin over him getting rid of it)

[​IMG]
    Not the best pic, I'll see if I can find another. When the truck was clean and they were polished up they looked great on the truck.

I'm at F&F quite a bit, I'll have to keep an eye out for your truck there.

13. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

^it was such a nice truck lol.

And Justin, your truck looks even better in pics than it does in person!

14. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I know who has it now anyway so I'll let you know if they ever want to get rid of it,lol.

15. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

I know of them and I see it all the time on that farm after mcc on 14. is that them? Sorry justin now trying to hijack the thread lol.

16. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

That's their main farm. There's another truck there that looks kinda like his old one but it's a 99 and is on 35's.