1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 duramax 8'2" BOSS v-plow poly

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Dent82, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Dent82

Dent82 Member

I am going to trade this truck and plow in this weekend. Thought I would see if anyone on here what's it first. And to see if you guys think the trade in value is fair. They offered me $26,500 for the whole set up. The truck has 53k miles on it. I bought this truck new. I would say the tires have about 50% wear, all maintence done by a chevy dealer. Never towed much with it. The rear bumper is damaged pretty good (backed it to a pole plowing) and this also dented both rear pannels (were the bumper was pushed into the back of it) I think it would hardly be noticeable if you replaced the bumper.

The plow has every option possible. I also purchased this new two seasons ago. It is in very good shape. Unfortunatly for me it is porbably the most lightly used plow you can find.

The reason I am selling is cause I can't seem to aquire a good number of accounts or someone to hire me to do sub work. I love to plow and I LOVE this truck but the payments are to high and the $ ain't comin in.

$27,000 FIRM to make it worth the hassle. I can also travel for more $.
  2. Dent82

Dent82 Member

I thought I had some better pics here at work, but you can get the idea. If you are seriously interested I can take more pics tonight.

Picture 19.jpg
  3. dieseld

dieseld Senior Member
    from 90210

Please email me, I would like to know if the truck has leather interior or maybe I can hire you. Email is dab0056@sbcglobal.net