1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 Dodge Ram 3500 Headlight Kit Part #

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by provfirescott, Dec 7, 2009.

1. provfirescott

provfirescott Senior Member
    from Ma

I need the drivers side headlight kit number for a three plug system with ISO Module
    can anyone help?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

?? So you have a 4 port ISO Module, and you want the drivers side harness that goes to your trucks headlight????

3. provfirescott

from Ma

Have the 4 Port isolation module and need the harness that connects into the factory headlight and module.

4. RepoMan207

from Maine

I checked your old posts, if your still using that 4 port iso you need 26349 for the drivers side. The whole kit is 8436.

5. provfirescott

from Ma

Yes just need the drivers side cant get the headlight to stay on have tried and tried but the connection is just too loose.

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

to clarify, the kit has both drivers and passenger side light harness, truck to plow light harness, ISO module...and some other goodies. If you only need the one harness then I wouldn't get the kit.

Your setup also needs to have a configuration plug, I would check to make sure you have one and that it is setup properly if this is a new to you wiring setup. If it's all worked for you before, then don't bother.

We must have been typing at the same time.

7. provfirescott

from Ma

Old system but new on Dodge as of last year,the headlight(left side on truck) will work then it wont the connection(Blue Plug) isnt a tight fit.Have tried many times to fix but still loosens up.

8. RepoMan207

from Maine

Got ya. That 26349 should be all you need to rectify the issue unless it's the truck side plug that is having the issue.

9. provfirescott

from Ma

No took the harness off all summer and not a single issue so its def that small headlight harness by fisher!
    Anywhere to order it online?

10. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Hey provfirescott, if you want I have that blue plug you need, not the whole harness just the plug end it came off a butchered light harness, your welcome to have it all you need to do is splice it on, It's an hb1/hb5 according to the harness # repoman put up, right?

11. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

12. provfirescott

from Ma

Thanks for the offer just went and got the harness this AM.

13. provfirescott

from Ma

Well first snow storm and that dam left headlight went out again.I know its the wiring on the truck side cause it comes on and off.Maybe the factory headlight connector(truck side is junk)?

14. RepoMan207

from Maine

I think you can get a replacement through Napa. Chop, splice and clamp into the new one if I remember right. If not you can deffintly get it through any auto body shop or supplier. Common damage in a wreck, typically cheaper then going through the dealer.

15. provfirescott

from Ma

Just took it apart litterally and tried to tighten those little electrical connectors all three.Hopefully that helps.