1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 dodge 2500 rclb 95k miles $19k

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRS Landscaping, Feb 19, 2011.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

95k miles.....mint condition reg cab, long bed, slt auto. cummins 85% has 4" stainless steel exhaust system with SS muffler new rhino liner 2 months ago. truck was never had a chip in it, not worked not beat offroad. trans is strong. truck is blue with black interior. has every option except leather. tinted windows and tonnau cover. 4.10 gears 20+ mpg .... all fluids and filters changed 5k ago....only selling because i need a work truck and this truck is too nice to beat up.....one of the cleanest dodges you will find $19k OBO only thing is there is a small dent by the tail light.
    973-557-7847

PICS...http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=105827

Last edited: Feb 19, 2011
  2. JRS Landscaping

Bump!!!!!!!!

3. 1969 Hemi RTs

1969 Hemi RTs Junior Member

NIce truck, your price is very close now! if you were in the mid west i would be interested in looking at this truck. I am looking at one here in Wi. sat. yours looks clean. these are a bit rare I have found out. Good luck!

4. JRS Landscaping

if your really interested you can fly out..... i have a major airport 45 min from me. i can take any pics you want

Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Real nice truck! I wish I had some extra $$ laying around I would love to take it off your hands

6. 1969 Hemi RTs

1969 Hemi RTs Junior Member

Thanks, But I am looking at one here. it is burgandy. has 112,000 on it and has a plow on it. so it will work very well. now if we can work out a deal??? and my wiffe says i have to sell 2 trucks to get another one, it is the to much money in toys thing. this one is at a dealer. so I may trade in my 3/4 ton?
    thanks again for the offer. If it doesnt work out I know where you are at. hope yours goes to a well deserved home.
    Kevin

7. JRS Landscaping

bump it uppppp

8. JRS Landscaping

bump.....will throw in free snowblower if i get full price

9. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

Hi what does Cummins 85% mean and you arent getting 20+ mpgs with 4.10 gears. Sorry.

10. JRS Landscaping

85% left on tires.....overhead says 20mpg...

11. JDiepstra

Overhead is commonly known as the lie-o-meter. I looked at the pictures in the other thread and the truck looks very nice.

12. JRS Landscaping

thanks for the info and compliment. it gets really good mpg for a truck so i figured it was correct....

13. JDiepstra

I hope I didnt sound too much like a dick. I would just hate to be a part of the conversation later that started off "you said 20+ and im only getting 16". Right now my overhead says 22.something and I usually get about 16 to 17 mpgs. Our trucks are almost identical except mine has extra doors but a shorter bed.

Good luck with your sale. That is a sweet truck.