1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 dodge 2500 rclb 92k miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JRS Landscaping, Sep 21, 2010.

1. JRS Landscaping

JRS Landscaping Senior Member

92k miles.....mint condition reg cab, long bed, slt auto. cummins "600" motor tires are 95% have a whole set of winter tires on alum rims too that are 90%. newer 4" stainless steel exhaust system with SS muffler. truck was never plowed with, never offroad, never used for work and never had a chip in it. truck is blue with black interior. has every option except leather. tinted windows and tonnau cover. 4.10 gears 20+ mpg .... all fluids and filters changed 2k/3months ago....only selling because i need a work truck and this truck is too nice to beat up.....one of the cleanest dodges you will find $25k

also have a set of western ultramounts with wiring (3port) for the truck i can include for an extra $650 they are mint condition, NEVER MOUNTED ON THIS TRUCK. (you can check the frame and see)

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  2. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Nice truck. However, a 5 year old regular cab truck with almost a 100,000 miles will not sell for $25,000 even with the mighty Cummins. Just put a plow on it and make some money. Trust me, I had a similar truck and it was a plowing beast.

3. JRS Landscaping

Agreed , but however it doesn't say firm and i bet there are other guys out there like me that absoluely hate crew cab trucks and since dodge doesnt make a cab and a half you can only get reg cab and crew. It took me forever to find a nice loaded reg cab. the truck has no rust, and everything is tight. it has a whole set of winter tires on alum rims($1000 easy). its worth it for someone who know wants a loaded out reg cab. not trying to start an argument just inform. BTW it has plow prep pkg...

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  4. Nozzleman

Nozzleman Senior Member

Thats' Cool. Heres a bump for you.

5. AiRhed

AiRhed Senior Member

Rare and clean truck. Good luck with the sale. With all the dealer incentives right now it's a tough sell but not impossible. Hey, at least it's a pre emissions bull shpit Cummins.

6. kevink1973

kevink1973 Junior Member

2500 reg cab

I just bought a 09 reg cab 2500 from Texas for 31 grand shipped direct to my driveway. Month later straight piped and smarty jr programmer and its an animal. Now i need a clutch(oem clutch are junk). Would you sell me the oem nerf bars off yours? Im in north nj also.

7. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

bump for a sweet truck and honest seller! I've seen the truck in person, heard it and driven in it and its SWEET!

8. JRS Landscaping

bump it up!!!

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

justin my backrack would look sweet on that truck and add to the whole big rig sound/look

10. JRS Landscaping

bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. JRS Landscaping

BUMP......22k.......sold the one set of tires.

12. CGM Inc.

CGM Inc. PlowSite Veteran
    from Ontario

Nice ride but a 10' Snow Wing won't fit on it :)

13. elite1msmith

elite1msmith 2000 Club Member
    from chicago

Going rate on that truck should be around 15 k. Cash?

14. JRS Landscaping

15. skidooer

skidooer Senior Member

free bump for a clean truck>>>>> if you don't like the price shut up and move on,gotta love people that have no intention of buying but want to lowball you.

16. JRS Landscaping

21k firm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. JRS Landscaping

bump!!!! resonable offers anyone?

18. JRS Landscaping

BUMP 19k???

19. JRS Landscaping

offers???? willing to take trades up or down..

20. GMC99

GMC99 Senior Member
    from 60188

Why are you selling?