1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 chwvy 2500HD for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vipereng2, Apr 23, 2006.

1. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

truck has every option in it mint cond . 11,000 miles on it brand new boss 8 ft tripedge. plowed my driveway 3 times .
  2. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

Cab type, Color, Engine/Trans, Price?
  3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

With a description like that, you might as well just say: "I have something to sell." You need pics and details. Otherwise, you might not get any replies. Just a thought.
  4. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

here is some pics automatic trans 4 /10 rear end stort bed ext cab plow bkg
    bose sound system xm radio onstar
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2006
  5. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

pic ; automatic 4/10 rearend plowbkg onstar bose xm sound pkg

snow time 2005 00015.JPG
  6. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

nice truck

i have the same truck same color and all only diff i have 285/75/16
    i love my truck
  7. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Not like I could afford it right now, but how much are you looking to get for it?
  8. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

28,000 is the asking price firm
  9. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Good luck with that at these gas prices dealers are selling new diesels with plows for 30K gas jobs are 26k.Wanted to trade my 05 dodge quad cab in[loaded] 9k miles on it 2dealers offered my 18k.Just payed 33k for it 9months ago
  10. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

beautiful truck! wish i could afford it
  11. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

i have a lease on it all i have to do is turn it in just thought i would sell it .
    blue book is 27000 with out plow tell your dealers to stuff it .
    and their are guys that need a truck to plow with that will buy it soon enough
  12. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Nice truck, seems a bit high w/o the diesel, big block/Allison. You're likely to get closer to black book than blue book. Good luck with your sale.
  13. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

As much as we'd all like believe, ad-ons or aftermarket parts unfortunately dont ad value to a vehicle. Obviously i know its a brand new plow and worth over an extra 3g, but 99% of the time we take a hit on parts like that. The only real return on a plow is the work you do with it. I picked up my '06 with 0miles for $26,500 out the door...sticker was $34,900. But youre right...in time someone might buy it.
  14. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

your truck is not the same as mine mine listsed for 39000 not 36000 .
    if you got it with every option you can get then you got a steal for 26500.
    my truck has every option it can have and yes you can get the value up if you add a plow the plow is new never used you just dont give it away. what ever the value is of the truck you add the plow to that if you dont then thats your fault. you think a dealer puts on a plow and doesent raise up the price. get real book value is 27000 and i got 29000 with the plow . so try to be alittle tuffer when you sell somthing. now i got a 06 cad cts for 27000 out the door loaded
  15. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Man you get way too offensive when people give you their opinions. Chill out. Why would you put a plow on a leased vehicle to just plow your driveway.
  16. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

that wasent the plan just how it turned out. you know you make a plan sounds good and things dident work out . i am a firefighter and it snowed every time i was on duty. i work a 24 hr shift so i cant pick up comm accounts or driveways for that matter just in case it snows when i am at work i cant do the job . it may not happen every time like last yr but once or twice people wont be happy and cancel so take the lose and move on .
  17. vipereng2

vipereng2 Senior Member

ps and the way gas is going ten miles to the gal and i dont need the truck time to sell man i love that truck its so sweet .
  18. jazak

jazak Member
    from NJ

And everyone is thinking the same thing so good luck to selling that when you can go get a good used diesel with plow for the same $$$$ or a NEW diesel with no plow for the $3K more.