1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05' 7'6" Ploy Straight Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TPC Services, Nov 20, 2007.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

7’6” BOSS Poly Straight Blade RT3 SmartHitch 2 with extra trip spring and shock absorber, have had the plow for two years first year saw very little action and last year saw a short season. Cutting edge has a lot of life lift on it, blade is in very good shape. Blade will come with new mount & harness for what ever truck you are wanting to put it on. I’m Going to a Boss 8’2” Poly V And do not need to remove my stuff for the new blade so why waste my time So you get a two year old blade plus new mopunt and harness

No personal check, Cash, Check or money order an I will ship 5 business days of conformation of payment

I will deliver up to 300 miles for $.75 a mile U will need help to unload,my back is not as young as it use to be!

See Picture!! IF not visabal I can send you a more pictures

100_0616.jpg

100_0616.jpg

2. 06 1500HD

06 1500HD Junior Member

How much you looking for?

3. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

I may have it sold told the guy $2400 he's from ft dodge IA, I see you are from ma I would not be able to send I'll delievery to about as far away as chicago,ill that's about 300 miles

4. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

let me know i havent replaced my vee yet if that deal does not happen let me know i dont need mount all i would need is con.

5. BCM

BCM Junior Member
    from midwest

so did you sell it yet?