1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 2500HD w/ spreader

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by NEPSJay, Nov 27, 2005.

1. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

I Just bought new camera and this is first attempt at posting pics....sorry the 810 isnt on the truck...its at the detailers gettin waxed and buffed:rolleyes:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Real nice truck:drinkup: :drinkup: Looks very professional:D

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

love the truck ..... gotta quick question ... if you dont mind be askin how much did you pay for the whelen liberty lightbar ??

4. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

$280.00 out the door. got from a pawn shop.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2006
  5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

very nice looking truck i love everything on it

6. groundbreakers

well ... thats a shocker about pawn shops ... i never would ever think about lookin for warning lights there ... good thing about that is half the time .. they dont know the real value for some things ... gotta hell of a deal on it ...

7. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

yeah i know...funny thing is that its got 6 modules in it and ive only ever seen the 4 led ones...

8. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

Looks good :drinkup:

9. groundbreakers

well all i know is when i bought by Whelen LFL Patriot mini bar i payed $500 then added 2 led's in the midde at about $160 for a pair .. with clear endcaps at $90 for a pair .....plus 2 alley light hooked up to a flasher unit installed in the inside of it for about $70.00 ..... hell the whole bars worth about $800 or more ..... and to find one in a pawn shop ..... rare find ... LOL

10. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

ok deal i guess...but i had to get the 4 clear tir6's to match the lightbar. oh well

11. groundbreakers

NEPSJAY - i like the aluminum back rack look with the amber leds .... .. actually Able 2 products make a power supplly for led lights ... you can actually run up to 10 lights of one pack .... $20 for the power supply .. i know a few guys around Detroit, MI that have em .. saves power and are bright at night ..

12. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

those are Whelen TIR6's, they have 10 built in flash patterns and are sync'ed together. i had to put on steady burn mode to catch a pic. the flash patterns can be changed with a quick touch of a button...

13. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Neps who is the maker of that back rack