1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05 2500 HD Crew, Fair Price?

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Stik208, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

2. jklawn&Plow

jklawn&Plow Senior Member

Check out "appraise your vehicle" on edmunds.com need to input more data, mileage, options, condition

3. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Thats not a bad price for a 05 with 65,000 on it. I'd offer them 18,500 tax, title, plate transfer, all paperwork signed. I'd try to sell the colorado out right though. The dealer wont give you anything for it.

4. Stik208

I figured on the trade.

5. EIAsphaltMaint

EIAsphaltMaint Junior Member
    from NWI

I think that is a good price for that truck. LOL thats what i'm looking for.

6. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

Sounds like a good price to me. Especially considering how high new Dmax have become. 65k miles is low to me. I'd run a Carfax or Autocheck on it.

7. My bowtie

My bowtie Senior Member

I was there the other day 2 see if they had a 1 ton dump...Sales guy tried hard to sell that 05 to me. Why I dont know...:confused:

8. Stik208

Looked at the one online 1 owner, no wrecks yada yada. Doesn't look to have had a plow on it but I have only seen it online and havent looked under it or anything yet. I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet.

9. mayhem

mayhem PlowSite.com Addict
    from Peru MA

Edmunds says $16k dealer retail. I don't know what optios it has, but I ticked the boxes for fog lights, crew cab, polished wheels, auto darkening outside mirrors, captain's chairs and Bose stereo.

Get the option list and check the pricing yourself.

10. Stik208

I looked in KBB, it was about what they were asking so I dont know. I sent an email about it we shall see.

11. Snowzilla

Snowzilla Senior Member
    from Iowa

Did you include the Turbo Diesel option? NADA shows way higher value. 16k would be a steal.

Edit: Oops, I digress. I thought the truck was a Duramax. Must be a 6.0. Sorry for my own ignorance. :waving:

Last edited: Feb 1, 2011