1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05-07 ford superduty meyer classic mount

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by caterpilar0701, Oct 18, 2009.

1. caterpilar0701

caterpilar0701 Junior Member

Wasn't sure how many other people would be interested and i couldn't find any good pictures before i made up some brackets so here's what we made. Took a full day with a good fabricator but everything is done right....we hope!! We used a mount from a 99-04 ford superduty meyer classic mount set up. This is mounted to a 2006 f.350 diesel.any questions email me @ caterpilar0701@comcast.net.

plowbracket1.JPG

plowbracket2.jpg

plowbracket3.jpg

plowbracket4.jpg

plowbracket5.jpg

2. Wallace

Wallace Member

Looks good but I would have never hung that on that nice of truck! I would of went with the new plus mount:nod:
    But then again what do you want from a Meyer Distributor:D

3. caterpilar0701

caterpilar0701 Junior Member

Yes I know, but it came new on my 04 f.350 and it really has only seen probably a half dozen storms. If it was a beat up plow trust me it never would have happened! haha

4. almostfinished

almostfinished Junior Member

Hey whats up. I know you posted this about a year ago but I am in the same dilemma with my 2005 F250 and a meyer classic plow. I sent you an email, I'll try it again. Just was wondering if you would be interested in fabbing up some mounts for me. I'll email you thanks

Nick

5. MackDa600

MackDa600 Member

almostfinished-- any luck? im running into the same issue...