1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05-07 Ford SD Grille and lights....to fit 99-04

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Oct 31, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As she states.......Brand new grille and lights. Will bolt directly to 05-07, or with minor cutting will fit 99-04. Lights come with harnesses to adapt lights and instructions for install. I bought 2 sets and only did 1 truck. Now I could use the $$ rather than prettying up the other truck. I have over $400 in these, selling for $350

New in boxes or I'd post pics. Attached is a pic of the one installed on my 04. Does not include emblem, I used my 04 stock one.....I like the smaller one better anyhow myself.

To fit you need to cut out some plastic on the headlight supports (instructions incl), and trim the bottom of the grille about 5/8". Total install can be done in about an hour and a half.

IMG_5446.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2010
  2. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

$350 shipped??

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Can't do shipped. I'll do $375 shipped.

Lmk, you were the first to respond, but I have PM's pending you're decision ;)