1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

05-07 Ford F250 Headlights

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by metallihockey88, Mar 11, 2009.

1. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

i have a set of 05-07 Ford F250 or 350 headlights for sale. they just came off my 06 250 with 56k miles. i picked up a set of the harley ones and dont need these. They have all new lights except the headlights. they are in near mint condition, usual little ding here and there and a small scratch on the driver side one towards the top. all stuff is so minor cant even get it to show up in the picture. i dont really know what these are worth, im gonna say $75 shipped. let me know if anyone is interested,feel free to make an offer. if i dont hear anything by this weekend ill probably just toss them on ebay so let me know. thanx

250 lights.jpg