1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04Chevrolet

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by saber7, Dec 6, 2007.

1. saber7

saber7 Junior Member

I have all the wiring out of a 04 silverado,will this be a plug and play for my 04 Avalanche?This is what I have:Isolation mod #26135 yellow,port 1 wiring harness pn 26345 port #2pn 26357 port #3 pn26361 port #4 26360 also do the loose purple wires go to the turn signals and the red and brown the parking lights? TIA

2. R&R Repair

R&R Repair Junior Member

3. saber7

saber7 Junior Member

I ran all of the wiring that i could last night and the plow works great but no head light,marker light or turn signals. When I plug in the harness to the head gear the truck light do go out . purple red and brown wires go where?

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Purple = turn - will have to pick up on both side of truck behind the factory turn signal
    Brown = marker - will only have to pick up on one side of truck behind factory marker
    You find both the turn and marker in the same harness
    red = DRL this is the bulb that comes on when you put the truck into gear, should be a blue wire with a black one in the same harness behind the drl lamp