1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 Wrangler Plow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BOSTONGARDA, Jan 9, 2005.

BOSTONGARDA Junior Member
    from Ma

My primary plowing truck is an 86 F350 4x4 dump and it is becoming a money pit. I have an 04 Jeep Wrangler an was wondering an average price for a new plow set up. Installed/not installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

ABOUT 2500 TO 3000 depending on what brand
  3. Currinson

Currinson Junior Member

I am in the same boat, I currently plow with a F350 dump with a 9' plow, I do all residential driveways, we resently bought a motor home and I was looking for cars that are towable, then I began thinking I will buy a new Jeep Wrangler 6 cyl with a plow and use it in the winter for plowing and in the summer to toe, how does this plan sound, any sugestions??

thank you
  4. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I just put a 720lt blizzard on my 2001 cherokee.$3200 +tax{pics are on here under 720lt blizzard}
  5. jax1013

jax1013 Senior Member

I have the 680 on my 98 tj..its good but very light..depending on what you are using it for..just a few drives it should be fine... I would consider the snoway w/ down pressure...I paid 3000 cash installed for the 680...also its very limited turning left and right...(and back dragging, it isnt very good)...just enough to put outside the wheels
    Good luck,
  6. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I agree the 680 is to small thats why i went with the 720.I am also going to put a 1/2 inch cutting edge on it,to add some # to it and make it about an inch taller