1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 Toyota Tundra 4X4 & SnoWay 7'6" Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kindermk, Aug 11, 2008.

1. kindermk

kindermk Junior Member
    from Indiana

For Sale: 2004 Toyota Blue Tundra TRD OFF ROAD Package, 4X4, SR5 - V8. 47k miles. Auto trans, power brakes, heavy duty shocks, alloy wheels, power doors/windows/mirrors. Truck has been used for my lawn care business/snow plowing as well as personal use. Truck is in fair to good condition with only a couple of dents in the rear bumper and tailgate that might be outside normal wear and tear. I just put new tires on summer of 07. I am also selling along with the truck my SnoWay 7'6" ST plow. It has 30 deg plowing angle, 3/8x4" cutting edge, 18" blade height, structural ribs, "Shock Killer" system, 1"x12" angle cylinders, WIRELESS REMOTE CONTROL, Drive in mount system, light bars w/lights, DOWN PRESSURE HYD SYSTEM (30% more efficient than std.) wireless keypad controls, plow guide deflectors. You are ready to plow in minutes with the drive in mount system. Both the truck and plow are in excellent working condition. I live in southern Indiana and would be willing to meet/deliver to within a 500 mile range. Please, serious inquiries only to kindermk@wowway.com. $17,000 for both.

DSCN0099 (2).jpg

DSCN0108 (2).jpg

DSCN0109.jpg

DSCN0123 (2).jpg

DSCN0124 (2).jpg

2. kindermk

kindermk Junior Member
    from Indiana

Sorry, I couldn't figure out how to edit my first post! The blue book value on the truck is 14,500 and I added 2,500 for the plow. The pair will make you plenty of money!! Just think, you will be nice and warm sitting in the cab plowing while your competition is out in the cold changing the angle on their blade. You do that from the comfort of the cab with the SnoWay WIRELESS REMOTE SYSTEM and with the drive on system you are ready to plow in a matter of minutes. The plow and lights are all one unit so when not installed on the truck it looks like a regular Tundra going down the road. That is really another nice feature about the SnoWay plow. I need to sell both within the next month!!! ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!!!