1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 Silverado 3500

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by New Heights, Dec 5, 2007.

1. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

Here are some pics of my 04 Silverado. 14ft Rugged American Landscape, Composit Dump by ABC.

new 135.jpg

Picture 313.jpg

Picture 314.jpg

Picture 326.jpg

2. mike33087

mike33087 Senior Member

very nice, i really like that body kinda the same idea as mine.... real heavy duty!

3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck! Those bodies are nice and I can't wait till I can get a truck with one! What engine does the truck have?

4. New Heights

The best part is the sides and floor are high impact plastic, witch makes the truck a little lighter so Im able to carry more. The engine is a 6.0

5. Otto

Otto Junior Member

Very nice truck. Whats a box like that cost?

6. New Heights

It said 12k on the invoice.

7. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Nice truck!

8. TLC Snow Div.

TLC Snow Div. Senior Member

That dump body must be much more rust resistant compared to typical bodies because it has less steel construction.

9. New Heights

No rust, you cant see scratches, and nothing sticks to it! The only problem I had is in hot weather the panels would warp. I sent it back and they replaced all the pannels, it was compleatly covered under the waranty.

10. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

That is a nice dump body.

11. J&R Landscaping

How does that 6.0 do when your loaded and pulling a trailer? I drove a new 08 3500 w/ a 12' stake dump on it a few weeks ago. It seemed as if I was trying to pull a semi up a hill. Didn't seem as if it had much of any power empty...

12. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

sweet truck i really like that body

13. New Heights

14. J&R Landscaping

Ok. I borrowed a friends back-up dump truck for a sod job I was doing. I had borrowed his kubota tractor to help with the job (which ended up being a bit to big for the job) and had 2 skids of sod in the bed of the truck. (It was an 89 f350 mason dump with a 5.8L v8.) It handled the load ok, I knew it was there but it did ok.
    The truck I test drove felt worse then how that dump truck did that day.

15. f350dieselemt

f350dieselemt Member

AAHHHHH... Wixon i see that the dump body got fixed since you hit a telephone pole with it plowing... it was good seeing you the other day at the moonachie drill.. u spanker

16. New Heights

I never hit a pole plowing, a pyling hit me at a construction site. lol...Funny everyone was wondering where the hell Tri-boro is.