1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 Ram 2500 Western/Curtis

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by dolchok, Oct 18, 2012.

1. dolchok

dolchok Junior Member

Here's my new build, 7.5' Western Pro plus 2, and short box stainless Curtis 1.2 yd sander, hooked up with cab controls, strobe etc.

plow truck.jpg

plow truck.jpg

2. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

looks good! Did you have to modify the push frame to clear that aftermarket bumper??

3. ram4x443015

ram4x443015 Senior Member

can you take a pix of the front bumper with out the plow on i would like to put a bumper like that on my truck but dont know if would work with the plow thanks

4. dolchok

dolchok Junior Member

It was a tight fit with the bumper on there but I wanted to make it work so I still have use of the winch that is mounted inside it.
    You can look the company up on Amazon, iron cross bumpers... pretty affordable compared to all the others on the market...

5. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

nice looking setup i like the curtis torwell sanders

6. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Looks awesome I like the fender flares