1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 ford f350 plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrdeere160, Jan 5, 2016.

1. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

Up for sale is my 2004 ford f350 fx4 6.0l diesel. Truck currently has 179000 miles and still being driven daily. No rust and in awesome mechanical condition. Top end on engine gone through at 160000. new oil pan about 2000 miles ago. Newer pickup box installed this year. Newer style grille. Newer style ford Towing mirrors. HID headlamps. Tires approx 50% life. Fuel tank and toolbox not included. Does currently has western 8" ultramount snowplow installed and can be included for the right price. Truck is in awesome condition regular maintenance done every 5000 miles with only ford filters and rottella oil only since I bought truck with 20000 miles on it. New redhead steering box installed this year. Transmission gone thorugh at around 150000 miles. Also had front and rear driveshaft rebuilt. Ball joints where replaced last year. Asking $15,000 or best offer I would not hesitate to drive this truck from coast to coast. I am probably forgetting alot of info but I cant remember everything. Has 4 corner strobes, has led warning light stick in back window. Truck is very clean!!!

truck5.JPG

IMG_3035(1).JPG

truck2.JPG

truck4.JPG

truck1.JPG

2. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

I am flexible on the price. You will not find a cleaner truck like this! I need to get another crew cab this has to go!

3. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

bump it up

4. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

move to the top. make offer

5. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

truck for sale

I am motivated to sell this thing will consider any reasonable offer

6. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member