1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 F250 SD CC Lariat Boss 8'2" poly vee

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by droptine, Mar 22, 2008.

1. droptine

droptine Member

Due to life changes, I need to sell this truck and plow. I've owned it 1 year, it must go.

2004 SD FX4 Crew Cab Lariat
    V10 gas
    Leather dual power captains chairs - front, 60/40 rear w/ armrest console
    Power moon roof
    power telescoping tow mirrors
    remote starter, keyless entry, exterior keypad
    86,650 miles
    Truxedo brand roll up tonneau cover
    spray on bed liner
    Interior and exterior are in very good condition
    tires are 70 %
    truck is red exterior with tan interior
    service records since new available
    Boss 8'2" poly vee w/ smart hitch 2
    New style cutting edges with about 7 hours
    New emergency kit, never used, from boss dealer
    cab mounted joystick
    complete Boss maintenance and user manual
    12v magnetic amber beacon
    Truck and plow are in very good working condition and ready for use.
    $23,000.00 obo for all of it. NADA says retail is $25,000.00 for truck only.
    Indianapolis area. My email is jjaxon45@yahoo.com, or call evenings 317-903-7579.
    I can email pics to you if you request. I'm having trouble uploading pics to this forum. Serious buyers only, please don't low ball me on this.
  2. droptine

droptine Member

This truck and plow were not used as commercial business equipment. Used as my personal truck to my hospital job. Plowing was a try at a fantasy of being self employed and getting rich doing it. haha. I plowed for years with a contractors equipment, and this was my attempt at doing it with luxury and make some fun money for the family. I need to cut my losses and move on. Someone out there can use this truck and make money with it, we can deal. Call me, evenings @ 317-903-7579. John.
  3. droptine

droptine Member

This plow, control, and mount are also for sale seperately, See thread in boss. Anyone interested in truck?
  4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Can we get some pics of the truck and plow.
  5. droptine

droptine Member

Here is what I can download. I can email more to you if you send me an email at jjaxon@yahoo.com.

my truck.jpg

6. droptine

droptine Member

This truck and plow are still available together or seperately.