1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 F250/350 Fisher MM2 Push Plates

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sgthawkusmc, Sep 19, 2005.

1. sgthawkusmc

sgthawkusmc Member

Excellent condition. Still have the powerder coat intact and clean. Best offer. Central Mass. I bought an 05 and they won't fit.

2. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Do you still have these push plates?

Fisher lists 2 different "peculiar mounting kits" for 2004 Super-Duty's, depending on the production date of the vehicle. Before 12-1-03 pro date use #7159-2. Vehicles built after 12-1-03 use #7173.

Do you know which ones these are?

Do you have the hardware?

Thanks

3. sgthawkusmc

sgthawkusmc Member

Hi Ken,
    Yes, I still have them. I bought the truck brand new in 10/03 with the plow on it from the dealer, so it must be the earlier date. If you want, shoot me a PM with your email and I can email you pictures of everything. I have all the bolts etc.

Thanks,

Dave

4. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

For some reason, I cant seem to be able to PM you.(I assume it's because of my low post-count on this site). My email is KPG1973@AOL.com.

I'm in Hopkinton.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2005