1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 f-350

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by R.J.B., May 28, 2010.

1. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Hey guys looking for your thoughts here.I am looking at a 2004 ford 350 dually with the 6.0.I has 94k on it and it is from florida the dealer is replacing an injector on it what else should i be looking for? I requested an oasis report from them also, They are asking 24,900 for the truck is that too much??
  2. swtiih

swtiih PlowSite.com Addict

way to much
  3. cold_and_tired

cold_and_tired PlowSite.com Addict

My father in law just picked up an 04 F-250 XLT for $14,900. Even for a lariat or king ranch, $24,900 is still too much.
  4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Thanks, they won't even budge on the price.
  5. Country Metals

Country Metals Junior Member

I picked up a 2005 f-350 11' utility body w/ 5.4 for 6700 back in december
  6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

That's a heck of a steal! What's wrong with it?
  7. Country Metals

Country Metals Junior Member

Well, the only problems with it is just recently is I hear a clink in the front tire somewhere. Took off the tires and the passenger side wobbles up and down alot so its either the bearings or the hub. But other then that I had to remove the exhaust manifolds and weld them up (ford overlook on exhaust brackets) But thats it. I got it from a guy who buys used trucks from big companies like electrical and water companies. He has sold 3 of them in the last 4 months for about 7k. I am thinking of getting another one but I am waiting for a diesel to show its face on his site and buy it.
  8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Yeah that price is way high. I know a guy selling an 05 crew cab lariat right now for $15k. Granted it has 180k, but its also a $10k difference.