1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 F-350 4x4 65k miles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mackman, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

Ok most of you know me on here already. But those of you that dont look at this thread
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=136842&highlight=flat+bed

Im selling the 350. It has 65,000 miles on it now. I been the only owner since new. The plow is a 8.6 fisher i bought new around 2010. So it hasnt been a plow truck its whole life. I already sold the salter. So you are just getting truck and plow. Im asking 18K OBO. Throw me an offer. It has been a great truck and the motor has never let me down or cost me anything. If I dont get many bites on here next is EBAY. I got out of snow work last year and i want to buy a 2nd tank truck for my septic business. Only reason for the sale. BTW lightbar doesnt go with truck. If you want light bar we can work out a deal.

Here is the window sticker so you can see everything it has.
    [​IMG]

2. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Sucks that your selling Mack, but happy for you that you're busy enough to need another truck! Your Ford has always been one of my favorites on here. GLWTS.

3. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Thanks. I dont want to sell it cuz im going to lose my ass. But hey thats the game with trucks lol. In the last 16months i only put 2,100 miles on it. I never really use it any more.

4. Cond Enterprise

Cond Enterprise Member

Did you remove the company lettering.? How much would you need to get for her with the lightbar included?

5. Mackman

from S.E. PA

The company lettering is still on it. But i will remove it all before it sells. You give me 18k and the light bar will stay. I also have another underbody toolbox for the driver side that i never put on. Brand new still in the box. You can have that too.

6. Mackman

from S.E. PA

BTW my phone number is 4845716493 call or text if anyone has any questions. Also anyone is free to come look at it and test drive it.

7. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

post the ebay link if it doesn't sell, goodluck

8. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That is one sweet truck. Good luck with the sale. I love how the snow plow prep only costs $70 more and yet it's such a HUGE deal to have it. Snake oil is all that is!

9. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

One of the baddest trucks on this site. Good luck with the sale.

10. Mackman

from S.E. PA

11. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Even tho. it is on ebay i would rather sell it to a plowsite member. PM me offers if you want. I know the 6.0 doesnt have a good rap. But this one has been great since day one.

12. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Truck. Glad to see your new business is doing well

13. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Bumping it up. Still for sale

14. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I thought for sure you sold it, you had a lot of bids on eBay and then poof it was gone in like 2 days

15. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Well i thought it was sold. But buyer never came thur.

16. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

Wish I had the extra cash laying under my mattress for this. Beautiful truck

17. dodge15004x45.9

dodge15004x45.9 Senior Member
    from malvern

Just keep that pig. Holy brought back from the dead.

18. Mackman

from S.E. PA

Truck is sold. Guy picked it up today. For wondering minds i got 17,000 with out the light bar.