1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 Dodge Electric windows work???

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by 04WhiteSport, Jan 25, 2009.

1. 04WhiteSport

04WhiteSport Senior Member

Since I put this plow on my new truck I have had intermitant problems with All the electric windows not working from time to time.. I plowed for the first time with it in Nov and was driving along the road with the plow down and out of the blue, none of my windows would work. I drove home after about 3 hours with the window cracked and parked in the UNHEATED detached garage and the worked the next morning. Weeks later, Same thing. Now 2 days ago, Same thing except they didnt work for 2 days. 3 or 4 times durring that time they would work very slowly and go up an inch or so before they would stop all together. 2 days later, All is well.????? I checked the fuse and it was fine and still is.....???

Anyone had this problem before????

Thanks
    :drinkup: