1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 Dakota Quad Mounts

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dphelps, Sep 18, 2007.

1. dphelps

dphelps Junior Member
    from NH

Hello all,
    I am new to plows and how they mount, but I have found what I think is a good deal on what appears to be a Meyer TMP 6.5'. This was removed from a 90 toyota and has a mount that directly attaches to the frame. The present owner has a new toyota and indicates he could not find a mount for his truck. He ended up buying a minute mount plow to replace this one. He told me that the mount with this plow will fit 90 - 94 toyotas.

The blow blade can be removed, but the frame mount and assembly that the pump mounts to do not remove without being unbolted.

I am looking to find a mount for my 04 Dakota Quad Cab that would work with this plow.

Any help would be appreciated.

The owner is looking for $500 for everything, which includes an electro touch control pad and all the wiring.

-Dan

2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Most times the truck side mount has to have the bolts torched off. Rust soon welds the nuts to the bolts if it's been on very long. Your going to need the truck side mount that fits your truck. You can try to find the mount at Central Parts Warehouse, the link is above in the sponsor area. Used dealers may have it too. Try E-Bay too. Does the pump,lights and wire harness come with the deal? The wire harness for the headlights will probably need the right adapter to work on your truck. I would try asking in the Dodge Truck repair section. Someone may have the mount or be of help. Also ask in the Used Parts/Equipment Section. Use the search section on the gray line above and do reading on : Charging and transmission cooling.
    This will give you some more information on what your getting into.
    Feel free to ask questions.