1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 Dakota Quad/Crew w/ Snoway MT90(7'6") and SW4 Salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CarCrazed4Life, Feb 21, 2011.

1. CarCrazed4Life

CarCrazed4Life Senior Member

I have a 2004 Dodge Dakota Quad/Crew Cab SLT with the following options:
    - 4.7l V8
    - NV244 Transfer Case - AWD/4Hi/4Lo (no 2WD)
    - 9.25" LSD Rear
    - Transmission & Oil Cooler
    - Power Steering Cooler
    - MTX Thunderform Sub behind rear Drivers Seat.
    - 6-way Strobe setup w/ Controllor
    - Timbrens Front & Rear
    - 245/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor in Pro-Grade/10Ply/E-rating
    - All services done by Dodge Dealer with synthetic oil.
    - Husky All Rubber Weather Liner front & rear.
    - Side Steps
    - Hitch mounted Backup Lights
    - 2 Owner
    (since this is an 04, it has disc brakes front and rear.)

Plow & Salter Equipment:
    - Snoway MT90 (7'6") with Down Pressure. Setup with Wireless Joystick.
    - Snoway SW4 tailgate Salter
    - Includes Plow Dolly for easy storage.

This truck has a rebuilt title since it was in an accident in 2006 and had 35k miles on it. Truck currently has 90k miles and has been driven daily with no major issues. At the time the truck was less then 2 years old and I purchased it and repaired it for $16k when most of these with this kind of miles were going for $20k+.

This truck had an ST90 that was purchased from Plows Unlimited when Snoway discountinued the ST/MT in the fall of 2006. The install was done by Basher and Sons, and was later sold back to Basher in 2008 and I upgraded to an MT90 which I found locally from a guy who had picked it up from a property he evicted non paying tenants at. The blade was fairly new and really used a handful of times. I've since used it the equipment to plow 2 small hotel lots that our company owns.

I'm in no hurry to sell this, but it wil be hard to find a Dodge Dakota this well sorted for the job. It has the best plow on it as well as a great salter. I drive it daily, so if anyone wants pictures, email me at CPatel@MRPCHotels.com and I can provide you before and afters of the accident.

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

How much are you asking for it?
  3. CarCrazed4Life

CarCrazed4Life Senior Member

$10k including plow & salter.