1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 5.4 help needed ASAP

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by WOODY367, Dec 26, 2010.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Ok not sure how to decribe this.But ut snowing and need the truck ASAP. I was working under the hood and leaned on what I guess isthe canister for the emissions. Its mounted on the driverside fender next to the air bax. There is what looks like a electric valve on it. It popped off. I put it back on. Its held on by a piece of rubber hose. The other side looks like it should be hooked to somethinf but do not see anything. When I start the truck and it runs a few minutws it starts to run real riugh and sounds lije it will stall.Anyone have a photo or any idea what I am talking about. I know I am not the best at describing this. Thanks
  2. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I attach a few photod. The photo with the valve its the lower hose on the right. Not even sure it is suppose to go to anythinf.

Now I have 4 engine codes.

P2195 and P2197
    O2 Senso Stuck Lean
    Bank 1 Sensor 1
    Bank 2 Sensor 1

P0171 and P0174
    System too lean Bank 1 and Bank 2