1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 4x4 chevy 2500hd 79kmiles

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by happy, Dec 22, 2013.

1. happy

happy Junior Member

I have listed a truck for sale on ebay. It ends Tuesday night. Good looking truck, but I just bought it for a plow, so i am selling the truck. The pictures of the receipts showing about $6k spent on it in the last couple months to make sure it is mechanically sound
    Copy & paste this into your browser. Any questions, calling is better because Im not on this site everyday.

eBay item number:

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Same truck you bought here what I want for it

3. happy

happy Junior Member

I bought the truck just for the blizzard 810. But when my guys got it home it was actually a speedwing and not an 810. But anyhow it was never my intention to keep the truck. We run white trucks. It seems like a decent strong running truck. I would like $7900 for it. And I do have copies of the receipts of all the repairs. A lot of money was just spent to make this mechanically sound, so I would think it would make someone a great truck for someone looking for one under $10k.
    I hope this awnsered your question.
    Thanks for looking

4. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

You should put a link to it on here rather than just the item number.

5. happy

happy Junior Member

Thank you snowguy. I will do that in the future. The auction actually ended, but it didn't bring enough. So it is still for sale. I have copies of receipts of documentation of just how much money was spent in the last couple months to make this a reliable truck.

6. SnowGuy73

No problem, just figured anything you can do to move it.

7. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

If you wanted an extra 810 you should havecalled. I have 3 spares right now and 7 in service.

8. UNCLETONY

UNCLETONY Junior Member
    from IN

Don't mean to bust your bubble but the work done to the truck does not affect the value of the truck that much. Most guys would rather have a 79,000 mile original truck without everything replaced. All the repairs point to a life of abuse (looks like a salt truck to me).

That truck is a weird configuration as well most guys with flatbeds want a 3500 with an 8.1 or 6.6 so they get an Allison and a 11.5" rear end.

I have never seen that brown before. If that truck was red or white you would have no trouble flipping it and I bet it would have went for $1,000 more on ebay.

9. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

I know someone who would have been all over that truck birdseed

10. happy

happy Junior Member

rjigto4oje,
    I have the truck still if you know of someone wanting it.

11. rjigto4oje

rjigto4oje PlowSite.com Addict

No he bought 1 post pics on here

12. SnowGuy73

Haha!

Oh boy...