1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 2500 to 10 3500 ultramuont swap?

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by mp_cs, Sep 3, 2012.

1. mp_cs

mp_cs Junior Member

How's it going out there, i'm new to this forum. I am not a pro just a local guy who plow's a few driveways. I've been perusing the internet trying to figure out what i'm going to need to reuse this plow but have come up short, so i came here for clarification. I've tried the search function but cant find a definitive answer. I had a 04 chevy 2500 non HD that my 7.5 ultramount (pro-plow) was on, i bought a 2010 3500 reg cab lb that i want to put it on. I believe i can reuse the mounts, but i cant reuse the truckside wiring. I currently have the 4 port iso and think i need to get the 3 port iso 29070-1 and harness kit 29400-2, is that correct. I read out there somwhere that i can reuse the 4 port but need some HB11 adapters and some other kit. I found the 3 port box and harness online for under $200 bucks so i'd rather just go that route. I'm just trying to find out if the iso box and harness kit is all i'll need. I can reuse everything else (controller, power harness). If anyone out there now please chime in. Thanks
    -chris

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Might want to post it in the western forums for answers.

3. mp_cs

mp_cs Junior Member

Ok, i'll try that thanks