1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 2500 ram quad cab v plow question

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by yamahar612, Feb 7, 2004.

1. yamahar612

yamahar612 Member
    from WI

I just got my 04 2500 Ram Quad Cab, I'm looking to put a v-plow on it. What company should I got with? What is the best plow for the lowest price???

I had a straight plow on my 95 ram looking to go to a V plow on the new one

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

You live in Wis. and have to ask who builds the best V plow? You better hope those guys from Western dont find you. But the big question is, why a V? If your doing large commercial and are pushing a lot of windrows, think about a 8' straight with wings.

3. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

You should look into a Blizzard. All the benefits of a V (except the acutual V position) and more. If I remember right, there is a Blizzard dealer in Madison that has incredible prices on them. He was selling them for like $3700 or something. We paid $4900! I would seriously consider it. They work great and save you a ton of time!

4. chris k

chris k Senior Member

I just took my Fisher V off my F350 and put it on my new Ram 2500 Quad Cab. The dealer was trying to get me to buy a new straight blade put I made them swap my V to the new truck. Once you plow with the V you will never go back. I do both res and comm and it is awesome either way. I will try to figure out how to post picks

5. chris k

chris k Senior Member

as promised here it is 04 Hemi 2500

2004_0214image0009.jpg