1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04 250 coated

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by suzuki0702, Nov 7, 2009.

1. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

heres my stuff all protected. good product, pain in the butt to get into the sprayer but otherwise awesome stuff....grandview, this stuff smells great when its hot on the exhaust!! all in all i used 3/4 a gallon.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

What kind of sprayer did u use? I haven't picked one up yet,not sure which one to get..

3. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

came with my fluid film purchase off ebay.....looked like a harbor frieght undercoating sprayer...cheap as can be but worked great!

4. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

Thanks.. I tryed a undercoating good with a hose attached with a tip to try and fan it out but it just spits it out. (tryed wth water in can)

5. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

[​IMG]

i got my undercoating gun from kellsport then made some minor mods, bored the inside of the nozzle to 3/8, inserted a piece of copper tubing then my neighbor made me the aluminum collar to connect the attachments with. picked up some chrome faucet tubing from lowes cause it bends so easy and made 4 different nozzle extension tips. the second pic shows the tip i'll prolly use the most. i also picked up a flexible faucet tubing section just in case i need added flexablity.

[​IMG]

6. vmj

vmj Senior Member
    from conn

that looks likethe same gun i used with adding the tip and all it did was spit out, not a even spray. i was spraying at 100psi. Im starting to think it's just me...

7. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

yep, i used that same gun from kellsports. of course i didnt have all those fancy upgrades =)

8. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

i just didn't like how fast/much product it applied with the stock tip. i did the underneath of our one truck and my dad did the underneath of the other and we didn't even go threw a quart and a half with the smaller tip. it taked longer to apply now but since none is being wasted it's well worth it:cool:

9. suzuki0702

suzuki0702 Senior Member

yup i know what u meen, as u can see on my pump, it pooled up a little bit.