1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04-08 Ford F150 Push plates for sale LIKE NEW!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 07chevy, Mar 14, 2011.

1. 07chevy

07chevy Junior Member

Theses push plates were literally on a truck hgalf a season. They retain all the original powder coating and are LIke brand New. They have a few scratches where plow connects to truck which is normal but they are literally like right out of the box. Make an Offer and I will submit piucs upon request. Send me a message and include your email and I will send a photo. They retail 537.00 but I will help out forum members . Traded truck in and don't need these anymore. All reasonable offers will be entertained.

2. 07chevy

07chevy Junior Member

I'm literally allowing these to be stolen from me by forum members. All offers will be entertained. I have no need for them!

3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

4. 07chevy

07chevy Junior Member

sent you an email