1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

04-07 Ford Powerstroke Banks six gun chip

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by App SnowRemoval, Jan 26, 2012.

1. App SnowRemoval

App SnowRemoval Junior Member
    from Boone

I have a banks six gun chip that works great it is the pda model but the pda does not seem to be working right. It also has the egt sensor. You can order a six gun switch from banks to turn the chips power up and down for $35 dollars. I am pricing it to sell because of that $150 plus $10 for shipping and i can order the switch and send it to you with it if you want to add 35 dollars to the price can text pics.

2. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

they're usually vin locked to the last vehicle

3. App SnowRemoval

from Boone

i have never had a problem like that i have put it on both of my 6.0s and never had a problem when i switched it from truck to truck

4. wolf25

wolf25 Junior Member
    from chicago

Can I get some pics? Where r u located?

5. App SnowRemoval

from Boone

sorry for the delay i am located in boone nc i can ship it anywhere for $10 shipping just post your number or pm me it and i will text you some pics of it i cant get them to load on the website.

6. wolf25

wolf25 Junior Member
    from chicago