1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'03 Silverado - My baby

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CASMEDIC, Dec 16, 2004.

1. CASMEDIC

CASMEDIC Junior Member

Here's my 2003 Chevy Silverado Z71 - 7.5' Fisher with Fish Stick controler - light bar is a Code 3 420 mini-bar - this truck rocks!

TruckFront.jpg

2. CASMEDIC

CASMEDIC Junior Member

Here's a nice view - sorry it's kinda blurry - I have a cheap scanner.

TruckSide.jpg

3. ggwash21

ggwash21 Senior Member

Nice truck.... I'm looking into this 2500HD south of me beautiful truck once again just dont hit anything LOL :drinkup:

4. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

im looking at a 1500 or 25 hd its good see what it looks like with a fisher

5. plowman777

plowman777 Senior Member

i have an 04 2500...how do i hook up a back up light?
    someone mentioned off the trailer wiring somehow?

6. 042500hd

042500hd Senior Member

Back-Up light

You could use the trailer harness using the reverse light power to operate your lights. I ran a new cable to the back and put a switch in the dash to operate the lights. It's more work to do it that way but I don't always want the lights to come on when backing up. I'll post some pics of the switches in the pics forum.

7. CASMEDIC

CASMEDIC Junior Member

Back up lights

I put KC HiLites as extra back up lights. I bought 'em from JC Whitney. I ran a power wire from the battery to the back of the truck to a small relay (it fits behind the right brake light assembly) - and it splices into the back up light wire. I mounted 'em to the bottom of the bumper on either side of the trailer hitch. They throw out a TON of light. Worth the extra money. They look great too. Everything you need comes with the lights. They look good too

-CASMEDIC

8. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Nice truck! :drinkup:

9. Snow Encrusted

Snow Encrusted Member

Nice rig brother. 1 thing I don't like about Chevy is squared off wheel wells,purely looks but it bugs me.
    NICE RIDE. :cool:

10. Bad Luck

Bad Luck Senior Member

Sweet rig. I've got practically the same set up but my truck is all black. Loving the MM2!! :drinkup: