1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

'03 F250 Need new bed and passenger side door

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by silvetouch, Jan 25, 2010.

1. silvetouch

silvetouch Senior Member

If anyone comes across or has a 8' bed and / or passenger side door for a 03 F250, let me know a price.

color i am looking for is silver, but i am flexible if the price is right.
    I know the year is flexible i think from 99-04 and also it doesn't matter if it is a F250 or f350.

2. dellwas

dellwas Senior Member

If you don't luck out here.

Also, I've personally dealt with these guys, who deal exclusivly in Ford trucks and cars. They are in California, so parts should be pretty well rust free:

3. Danscapes

Danscapes Senior Member

Check the free Wheeler Dealer magazines that they have at your local stores, I see truck beds in there all the time. They take them off when they install utility beds and have stacks and stacks of beds just laying around.
  4. grec-o-face

grec-o-face Senior Member

5. gusdust

gusdust Senior Member

This sounds all too familiar as I have had to put two boxes on my 00F250. I got both of them from LKQ in Belleville, Mich. Most of the larger outfits are all communicating with each other on parts searches. Also try Schramm's in Waterford. Good luck.