1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 F-450 7.3, Western 9.5 V and Tornado

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PhilFromErie, Jan 1, 2016.

1. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

So I dont have much plowing this year and dot really need this rig. Like i said above its an 03 with about 100k on the odometer. About 2 or 3 years ago I put a BRAND NEW Ford diesel in the truck, not a used, not a re-man. Cost almost $15,000 and I have all the paperwork. Reason for this was an aftermarket air filter that was on the the truck when i bought it was an after market one that was not up to the task. After I put the new motor in I obv installed a factory air box too. I put a new tranny in the truck about 4 or 5 years ago also. the 9.5 V-blade is in good shape, the center pin is ok and ill toss in one to that you can put in if you want. Spreader is clean and works good too.

I'm asking 25K for the whole deal ready to go.

call or txt (814) 323-1496 or you can email me at PhilColetta@yahoo.com if anyone has any questions

IMG_2630.JPG

2. 04trd

04trd Senior Member

Would love to pick this up.... Really miss my 7.3. Is it 4x4?

3. PhilFromErie

yea it is 4X4 tires almost new all the way around.

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Bump for a beautiful truck.

Wish it was snowing and aboot 4 months later.

5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Another bump for a sharp looking truck

6. PhilFromErie

Thanks guys. She pushes like a beast, I just dont have much use for it now.

7. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

You willing to separate? Curious about just the truck

8. PhilFromErie

I would consider it, I really would like to sell it as a package because then i wouldn't have to worry about selling the other two items and I would think that it would be worth more to someone that needs it all just because it is all wired up etc.

9. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

No problem, I completely understand. Keep me in mind if you still have it in the spring but I don't think you'll have much of a problem selling it. Thats a really nice truck

10. PhilFromErie

Thanks, I haven't even put it on CL yet but I think I will. I really wasn't planning on selling it but I really don't need it now and I can use the money elsewhere.