1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03' F-250 XLT V-10 Superduty Supercab 4X4 w/Blizzard SW 8600

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fishinmedic, Mar 20, 2012.

1. fishinmedic

fishinmedic Junior Member

2003 Ford F-250 XLT V-10 Super duty Super cab 4 door. 88,000 miles. Automatic, P/D, P/W, P/L, AM/FM Cassette and CD.Rino lined box and rocker panels. Roll up tonnue cover. Excellent condition. Well maintained. NO RUST. Very little summer driving, but I did have a small snowplowing business with about a dozen accounts. Between work and family, it became too much.
    2010 Blizzard 8600 Speedwing Plow. Excellent plow.
    Salt Dog SUV Pro A salt spreader. Attaches to Reese hitch and has control in cab of truck. Takes about 120 pounds of salt at a time.
    Around $1000 in new plow parts including new cutting edge. 10 bags of salt also to go with it. Complete transmission and coolant flush completed last fall. Synthetic oil ran since I purchased it. 3 owners total, initial owner was the South Dakota Fish and Game office.
    Winterforce tires on second season, still have 1 more in them. Transforce HT tires also available, but in pretty bad shape.
    I am unable to attach pictures for some reason. Please send me you E-Mail or call me to take a look.
    Thanks,
    Rick
    Rhinelander WI, 715-490-3703

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
  2. Lawn 'N' Order

Lawn 'N' Order Member
    from IL

How much are you asking?

3. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I also would like to know how much you are asking and if you could send some pictures to snowbegonellc@gmail.com thanks

4. fishinmedic

Sorry. $19,000 obo. This is a VERY clean truck.

5. fishinmedic

Is my price that far off reality, or is it just cause I'm probably pretty far from the people seeing the ad? I priced based off KBB and that there is only two years on the plow with not all that much use on it. Looking for feedback as I would like to get this sold.
    Thanks

6. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

well the problem is we are going into spring and people usually don't like to buy trucks, really I wouldn't pay even close to that, I would start out asking 15,000

7. fishinmedic

And give the plow away? That's what the truck is worth regardless of seasons. I understand what your saying about it not being optimal time(fall being much better) but $15,000 seems way low.

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict