1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03' F-250 XLT Superduty Supercab w/ Blizzard 8600SW and salter

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by fishinmedic, Apr 17, 2012.

1. fishinmedic

fishinmedic Junior Member

2003 Ford F-250 XLT V-10 Super duty Super cab 4 door. 88,000 miles. Automatic, P/D, P/W, P/L, AM/FM Cassette and CD.Rino lined box and rocker panels. Roll up tonnue cover. Excellent condition. Well maintained. NO RUST. Only plowed with for 2 seasons(that didn't have much snow)
    2010 Blizzard 8600 Speedwing Plow. Excellent plow.
    Salt Dog SUV Pro A salt spreader. Attaches to Reese hitch and has control in cab of truck.
    Around $1000 in new plow parts including new cutting edge. 10 bags of salt also to go with it. Complete transmission and coolant flush completed last fall. Synthetic oil ran since I purchased it.
    Winterforce tires on second season, still have 1 more in them. Transforce HT tires on the truck(last summer on them)
    I am unable to attach pictures for some reason. Please send me you E-Mail or call me to take a look.
    $16,000 OBO
    Rhinelander WI, 715-490-3703