1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 F-250 w/lift

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by M&M Services, Jul 14, 2006.

1. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I bought a 2003 F-250 about 5 months ago, super cab, 6.0, short bed,6 inch lift and some 35's..>couldnt pass up the deal, original owner, all service records.....40k on it...I want to plow with this thing..It will have 16x7's on it in the winter with stock sized tires.....There are a couple guys by me, 1 dodge with a 6 inch kit and he plows, and there is another ford with a 10 inch kit with some hefty drop brackets on the frame and he plows. or hangs a plow on it LOL..I want to use a Western 8ft Pro, what should I do? Is it possible? will I have to find a shop to make some drop brackets??? any one have a lifted truck with a plow?? if so any pics???

2. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

that sounds like a really cool truck to have!!! but why would you want a lift kit on a work truck?

3. M&M Services

from midwest

It was to good of a deal to pass up, every truck I looked at by me had more miles and was 4-6k more......And it works for pulling my race car to the track, and for my side business....it depends on preference...I like it...truck is sweet!

[​IMG][/IMG]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2006
  4. M&M Services

from midwest

[​IMG][/IMG]

and my dads 05 at night

[​IMG][/IMG]

5. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

That is a nice truck. What do you race?

6. M&M Services

from midwest

I have a 69 Nova with a 540, pump gas 9sec car...Thank you for the compliments on the truck...