1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 f 250 v10trinton- now really undecided-help

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by ernest, Aug 29, 2007.

1. ernest

ernest Member

Thanks for the responses about the 99 f250 -I was all set to buy that one now another truck came into the picture - don't know what to do - this is what I know about the 2003 F250 V10 - 140k mi. never plowed looks great does not burn or leak oil - it's the Lariat -asking
    around 11k - mostly highway mi.- any concerns with this truck - good or bad.thanks for your advice and I would use the truck for plowing - 1st. time plower.
  2. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

this sounds like nice truck a little newer and you can't bet the lariat comfort wise if going to spend alot of time in the truck and the power from the v10 would def handle anything you thorw at it .
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Someone elseon Plowsite just bought a v10 f250. Sounds like he likes it. 140k is not bad. Does the seller have maint records for the truck?