1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 + Dodge Plow Mounts Western & Hiniker

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Dec 27, 2011.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a 2 year old Western Ultra Mount and Crossover Wiring Harness from a 2003 Dodge 2500 Diesel sold the truck and no longer need them
    $500.00 shipped for both or $400.00 if you pick them up would entertain offers to seperate

Also have a used Hiniker mount from a 2004 Dodge 2500 that was used for 2 years as well
    make me an offer, I may even have the headlite adapters around here some place.

I do have a Western Uni Mount from a 1992-1997 Ford pickup as well if someone needs it.

Were just cleaning up the shop of all these mounts we don't need any longer!

2. jmorgan71587

jmorgan71587 Junior Member
    from pa

3. exmark1

I will dig them out and get pictures, they are like new! Only used one year before we sold the truck and put the plow on a Ford we bought

4. Blagio

Blagio Junior Member
    from Ohio

I'm interested in your Hiniker mount for your 04 Dodge. If it is still available let me know. Blagio_14@yahoo.com

B

5. exmark1

Yes I still have it laying in the garage