1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

03 Dodge 1500 undercarrage needed?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by davesc1, Aug 15, 2010.

1. davesc1

davesc1 Junior Member

Hello,new member here,great info on this site,I am in need of a frame mount for a 03 dodge 1500,I have a 8' blizzard blade which I think is a 800LT? The mount that I have with it is off a 99 ram truck,if anybody needs this mount let me know.

Thanks,Dave

2. candyapple

candyapple Junior Member
    from SSM

Mount

Hey Dave we may be able to help each other here.. i have a mount for a 2003 dodge 2500 and u have a 99 mount .. but i am unsure if they fit each others lolol u have a 1500 dodge and i have a 2500.. how can we find this out?you are in the UP and i am in canada but very accessible to the UP as im on the border...is your 99 off a 1500 also?

3. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

There isn't an 800lt, and I would not put a 800hd on a 1500 truck. There will not be a frame from blizzard for that. Now if it's the new 8000lt different story.

4. candyapple

candyapple Junior Member
    from SSM

Mount

so lilweed i guess you are telling me that if his plow mount is for a 99 dodge 1500 it will not fit my 2500 dodge right?

5. lilweeds

Probably not. Best bet is to get part numbers off of the frames and the Blizzard web site. Usually the 1500 and 2500 are completely different part numbers.

6. lilweeds

Actually I may have to correct myself it does appear there was an 800lt. My mistake.